Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The Beatles

the beatles
趁今天090909 The Beatles全線cd remasters上市,如果由十二張官方錄音室專輯中,每一張挑一首歌來做一個playlist,看看會是甚麼模樣呢?
以下是我的:

1. Please Please Me (from the album Please Please Me)
2. All My Loving (from the album With the Beatles)
3. And I Love Her (from the album A Hard Day's Night)
4. Eight Days A Week (from the album Beatles For Sale)
5. You've Got To HideYour Love Away (from the album Help!)
6. Nowhere Man (from the album Rubber Soul)
7. For No One (from the album Revolver)
8. With A Little Help From My Friends (from the album Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band)
9. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (from the album White Album)
10. All You Need Is Love (from the album Yellow Submarine)
11. Golden Slumbers (from the album Abbey Road)
12. The Long And Winding Road (from the album Let It Be)

你的呢?


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous David Siu said...

1. Twist and Shout
2. All My Loving
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. I'll Follow The Sun
5. Help
6. In My Life
7. Here, There and everywhere
8. When I'm Sixty Four
9. Helter Skelter
10. All You Need Is Love
11. She Came in Throughthe Bathroom Window
12. The Long and Winding Road

9/11/2009 01:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home